Friday, August 25, 2006

The Best Birthday Ever!!!




Tuesday the 22nd was my 21st B-day! Only one more year till my Golden Birthday, but I don't plan on having another after this. I've pretty much decided to remain 21 for the rest of my life. The party took place at TGI Fridays, and turned out to be I think the best birthday I've ever had!!! Thank you all who came and made it so amazing! I was so blessed by the love and friendship you showed that night. Sorry if you didn't make it on the blog. I didn't start taking pictures till the end of the night after most people left. These are the lingerers.


One of my best friends on the whole planet, Joy. They don't make many like her anymore. Beatiful, talented, and so full of love and wisdom for every person she meets!!!


To funny and lovely women: Katie, who appears to be getting punched by Nicole.


A Persian party crasher, Pouya, turned out to be pretty cool.


Two work friends, Cathy and the "not so cocky" Arturo Jr.


The beatiful and crazy fun ladies that make work not so much like work; (from the left) Dena, (me), marisol and Cathy. Or, if you'de prefer our work names, Flora, Consuela, Alexa, and Cathy just got hired so she doesn't have a name yet. In the back you can see Alex and Arturo's, (or Alfonzo and Nic's) heads peaking over.


Another of my best friends, Jenny. Super fun and super wise, maker of yummy cookies, keeper of the high lighters, runner of the church, Amazing Jenny.


One of my other best friends, Deanna, or "Dee" as I like to call her. She's the best back rubber on the planet!!!!!


My gorgeous counsin Ashley, or as she is more fondly known; Aggie!


3 very funny friends, Nic, Joy, and another welcomed party crasher, Ryan!


Laura, one of the most adventurous people I've met, a trait I admire much in people.



Again, thank you all who made this day so great! I love you all!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Happy, happy birthday Jael. I love ya!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Sounds Like Natella said...

Happy Belated friend! Sorry to have missed it, but I hope to be around for the golden birthday. (After all, it is the most important!)

3:14 PM  
Blogger joy said...

:o) I'm glad this was a memorable birthday for you...but I definitely think 22 is worth getting to just so you can say you're 22...Here's the plan...we both ignore all our birthdays after 22 and stay 22 forever...please?

12:12 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Lovely picture of me laughing with my mouth WIDE open while you are looking gorgeous beside me! :)

Well, Happy Birthday Jael!! Your party seemed to be quite the success --- next time we'll have to rent out the entire restaurant!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I love Jael.

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home