Saturday, July 01, 2006

Front Page News!!!



So, I was reading this story in the news paper the other day, (yes, I was reading the news paper) about this lady who was driving in clairmont, and her engine caught fire. It flamed up so fast that when she was trying to get out, her sleeves, (they were long) caught fire as well. It just so happend that a cop was driving by. She starts running towards his car, flailing her arms in the air, and the cop pulls out his gun and shoots her. I know, I was just as shocked as you. But I continued to read and found this. "When investigators asked officer Skeoch why he shot Miss. Smith, he simply replied, 'because she was waving her fire arms.'"







Took you a minute, didn't it. HA HA!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I really hope that was just a sick joke and not a true story.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

I am actually proud to say that I got that joke immediately. Hehe. But I agree with Jenny in hoping that was all pretend. :)

9:56 AM  
Blogger Sounds Like Natella said...

Like Leah, I got the 'joke' right away, but I found it hard to even crack a smile. Please tell me this was a sick joke or a 'figmentation of your imagicanation.'

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

2:29 PM  
Blogger chenmeinv0 said...

michael kors handbags
rolex watches
adidas originals zx flux
celine outlet
cheap nba jerseys
fitflops shoes
ugg boots paris
chanel outlet
canada goose outlet
hollister clothing
2016.12.22xukaimin

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home