Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tickles my Ears

I have this whole blog I want to write about this crazy thing I did on Monday, but my computer won't let me dowload the pictures, so it will have to wait. In the mean time, here's some funny things I've heard in the last couple weeks. Jimmy did it and I thought it was a good idea.

"I don't wan't to sit here. It's too dark. This is where you bring the ugly date."

"I'll give her a waa, and a hi yaa, and I'll kick her sir!"

"We're going to find you a husband." (Marisol)
"You don't have my permission to find me a husband." (Me)
"But you want one so we're going to find you one. At the club."
"But he has to be Christian."
"We'll just call out for all the Christian one's to line up, and then we'll interview them."

"The first time my knee went out I was playing football. The second time Basket ball. The third time wrestleing. The fourth time I was walking. The fith time I was just standing there."

"Who's shoes are these? No ones? Fine, leave them." 20 minutes later. "Oh crap, those were my shoes."

"My grandma and I have different ways of putting things together. For instance, she's very picky and I put things together like a man. It was a very difficult process, but in the end, we got the thing assembeld. Wait, I just heard her yell the fans not working."

(At the Phil Wickham concert)
"What about that girl?"
"She's here cuz she's in love with him."
"Her sister doesn't seem to share her oppinion."
"She dragged her here. She's hoping to convert."

After waking up at 1 in the afternoon from being out till 3am.
"Wow, you look beautiful." (<-Grandma; note the sarcasm)

"Why do people think I'm cocky?"
"Maybe it's how you walk."
"I'm not cocky. Anyway, here's a picture of me, and here's another. Oh, and there's me again!"
(Hee hee, in case you read this, you're not cocky. The whole thing was just funny.)

"Did you hear Carl broke his hand?"
"Oh no, Julia!"

"Why is it, that the things we dislike the most, God seems to stamp a big thing on our heads that says, 'here, make me do this'? Oye, I love the phone, I love the phone."


O.K, I have to go get ready for gc. Hope at least one of them made you laugh. Later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ha! Awesome. A couple of those definitely made me laugh. Out loud. In this crowded Bolivian internet cafe. I got some funny looks...

6:31 PM  
Blogger Jimmy T said...

What knucklehead forgot his shoes?

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home