Thursday, April 06, 2006

When Life is Funny

I bought Chronicles of Narnia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I've watched it twice already.)

So, funny story about my brother, Jordan.



There was a fight in Ramona the other day, (when is there not a fight in Ramona?) and my brother drives up in his little mint green truck



to check it out, curious boy that he is, and see's a cop. So he begins to make a U-Turn. As he's driving away, two random kids who had been in the fight crowd ran and jumped the cab of my brother's truck. He looks at them shocked, unable to move.

"Go!" They urge him. As he panics, unable to comprehend the situation and what to do, he starts driving away.

Then, he hears the siren.

In a matter of minutes, he's been pulled over, and given a ticket for reckless driving and carrying passangers who arn't wearing seatbelts.

A minute later another cop shows up. (Back up)

My brother is in very big trouble for a crime that he did not initiate, but that was thrust upon him by the cruel forces of nature! (Actually, I'm just being dramatic there, but if anyone has any ideas of how to fight this, and get him out of this ticket, please share. If not, feel free to laugh. We did!)


P.S: Joy, I promise one day I will get those pictures up!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sounds Like Natella said...

So are these pictures the actual event happening before you or did your brother agree to re-enact the scenario for you?

12:03 AM  
Blogger Jael said...

ha ha, no. These are pix from the desert. I took them from his my space and used them so people could see what he and his truck looks like.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Charlotte Leanna said...

that sucks!!! your poor brother

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home