Saturday, April 08, 2006

This post is dedicated to one of my best friends, Joy Veale! For those of you who don't know, she is one of the most amazing people that ever walked the planet!!!!!! On spring break we spent almost every day together going on adventures, drives twirling in the grass, watching movies and anything anyone could ever want! I promised her forever ago that I would post these pictures, and I haven't yet, so here you go!

My Week With Joy!!!!!!



Our favorite lunch spot, Rubio's!

Making faces in the grass!

Joy being cute, and me pretending to be a photographer.

Joy twirling. (I twirled too, but she just looks way cuter doing it than me!)

Once again, me pretending to be a photographer and making Joy pose infront of a wall.

After Memoirs of a Geisha.


There's so much more I could write about her, but my mom's kicking me off.

Anyway, I love you Joy, thank you for the great, refreshing week!

4 Comments:

Blogger joy said...

my heart smiles within me...you are a great friend...I love you Jael!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

I love you girls.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Sounds Like Natella said...

HEY! Joy's twirling picture l@@ks like her old profile picture! Am I the last person to be noticing something about Joy's twirling?!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

I love you for making the name of my link "Beautiful Leah". It made me smile really big.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home