Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I went to Disneyland!

Hey all! I went to Disneyland this past weekend and I just wanted to share a few of my pictures with you.

The company of the Disney Traverlers included My mom,

who loves Disneyland more than anyone I know, and goes once a every couple months, and when she does, crazy things happen to her, such as, she grows big blue hands, which to any normal person would cause them to be a bit disgruntled, but as you can see on her face, this was not the case with my mom.

The rest of our company included my cousin Joann (left), who came down from Washington and is currently staying with us. She is Nicole's (center) sister, who is currently living with is. Then there is of course me on the right. We are in line for the Snow White ride which was fabulous because after a series of images of the ugly old witch, you come a painting of Snow White and her Prince, which doesn't make sense, because Snow White's not really anywhere else in the ride. It's, Witch, Witch, Witch cooking stew, Witch with an apple, Witch by some crows, Witch with green eyes, and then oh hey! Snow White and the Prince and everything's happy again!


This picture makes me proud. Never have I seen a man with such fasion sense in my life. I mean, can you really deny that those are the most awesome pants you've ever seen?

This little guy is Joann and Nicole's cousin's son. He is the wildest, most crazy 8 year old I've ever met, and the most fun. We played together all day, and by night time my mom said I had tamed him. We we're standing in line for Star Tours, and I'm on one side sitting on a bar and he's on the other. I'm talking to my mom on the right and out of the corner of my left eye, I see this being flying in the air at me, screaming a mighty war cry, and next thing I know, there's a kid in my arms, and I'm down on the floor. That was my day with Brandon. (He loved me!)


This is a cool hat picture I took for Jenny and Joy. (I took a few, but this is the best one.)


The picture's dark but I must share it because it is a great picture of all my dreams coming true. You see, my whole life I've been in love with Peter Pan, and this past weekend, I, Jael, got to meet him! Here we are, a happy pair standing side by side, (my cousin jumped in the picture unexpectedly, which upset me a litte, but she can be photo shopped out later, J/K). While the beginning of this adventure was great, things quickly began to turn. Peter wasn't a very nice boy, and I soon realized, it really would never work out between us. You go your whole life thinking you want one thing, and then one minute, God knocks you upside the head and you realize that He knows what's best for us, and it's not always what we think it is. On the bright side of all this, I can cross Peter off my potentials, and shorten the list.

Although, even if Peter was crossed off, there has been one more added. Meet Ricky.
We met in Downtown Disney, a little further down from the Rain Forrest Cafe. He's great. Sweet, manly, strong, intimidating, firm and silent. He never leaves home without his knives and hook, (and hat), so I'll always feel safe, and he's an absolute gentleman. Be praying for us!

DLand was great. It's always fun to hang with your family without any distractions, and just be completely goofy without having to worry about what others are thinking of you. I had a blast.

Love you all!

Oh, and I may start blogging again!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Your new man is quite the hunk! I'm also impressed with his choice of weapons ... I will definately be praying for you two.

Thanks for the hat picture!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Jon A. Owens said...

Jael - For some reason I don't have record that I ever received an e-mail from you, so I still don't have your e-mail address. Once I get that, I can send you the links.

By the way -- I'd be careful about Ricky if I were you. Those piratey-types have a tendency to talk to parrots, they're prone to drinking ("Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum" and all that), and plus, you'll often find them wandering around wearing shirts like this.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think ricky is the absolute essence of the perfect man and I am sooooo happy for you two! He looks so happy when he's with you! I'll definitely be in deep intercession for this blossoming relationship.
Awesome hat picture.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Sounds Like Natella said...

Well friend...I thought you already "started blogging again" with this post! I love the pictures and Jon's comment link is hilarious. So, thanks to you both!

10:58 PM  
Blogger chenmeinv0 said...

oakley sunglasses
canada goose sale
mavericks jerseys
adidas nmd
uggs outlet online
clippers jerseys
uggs outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
canada goose outlet
true religion jeans
2016.12.22xukaimin

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home