Thursday, June 28, 2007

Riddles

So, I told a riddle on the way up to camp, and no one could guess it till the way down. Kudos to Teacher Sean for getting the answer. I played this game called Tri Bond a while ago, where they give you three words, and you have to guess how they relate. For example;

?
Hot
Barbecue
Steak

A
Sauce

Hot Sauce
Barbecue Sauce
Steak Sauce

I've been so into this game, I started making my own.

Can you guess it?

?
In the Ocean
In the Kitchen
On the Road

And here's one Sean Made up:

?
House
Trench
Sport

Post your answer in the comment box. Good Luck. And don't forget to check out my camp pictures below!

4 Comments:

Blogger joy said...

I know the answer to Sean's has to be "coat" but I'm still working on yours.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Jael said...

You are correct about Sean's. Good luck with mine.

10:50 PM  
Blogger joy said...

sponge would work for the first two but not for the last...i haven't given up yet

12:23 PM  
Blogger joy said...

I'm ready to give up because I honestly just haven't given myself time to think it through enough...you've stumped me, friend. Please indulge me with your amazingly intelligent answer (you are indeed the smart one on this venture).

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home