Sunday, October 22, 2006

GC Pictures

O.K, so maybe some of you have heard me mention this before, but it is very rare that I am ever put in a GC video, or a GC picture, and it's true. Infact, the most I've ever been shown in one is the one set I took with my camera and I had a couple pictures taken of me. Not to sound vain or stuck up, but 100 years from now, when people look back on GC foundations, I want them to know that I as once a part of it, that I helped it grow. I don't want to be forgotten, because I was a part of GC, am a part of GC, will always be one of the first few generations that laid a couple bricks down.

Well, needless to say, I have finally made a GC picture, and not just any random picture, but into the GC photo gallery. Are you ready for this??? Scroll down to see my beautiful picture that was counted worthy enough to make it in!!!!




































WOOO HOOO!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!!


Well now that my little dance party is over, be sure to read the next post dedicated to Joy on her Birthday!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

Wow. If I print that out will you autograph it? I'm proud of you Jael, so proud. This is what the ancients of generation church were commended for...

9:43 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Hahahahahahaha! That is so awesome. It's only fitting that your beautiful hair would be the focus of the picture.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Sounds Like Natella said...

check out the latest gc photo album. you got a whole picture to yourself!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home