Monday, January 14, 2008

Palm Springs

Joy, Jenny and I all went to Palm Springs for a little mini vacation this weekend. Here are some pictures from the trip.


This place was the "hoppin hangout" of PS. It was a little court yard behind a coffe shop called...

Koffi.

Here's Joy's super model shot infront of Koffi.

This was the bottom of PS which was mostly desert, but there's quite an adventure waiting 10,000 feet at the top.

Like this blue Ram, of the Urban family,

a glass elevator...

with this view...

and then...
TAAA DAAA!

This is just a snow man, before we got to him.

Meet Fritler. (It's Frosty meets Hitler)


Some snow pictures.



Awww... the gang.






Here we are at a Mexican food restaraunt. I forget what it was called, but I had the BEST taco I've ever had in my entire life!

Like Hollywood, they have their own stars,

and chairs.
That's all. Hope you enjoyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home