Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Last 2 Days

Guess what I was for Halloween?


Little Red Riding Hood!


All the people who dressed up in my history class. Second from the left is my teacher. She was a renaissance man. The guy in silver is a beer keg.


I went to a Halloween party and thought this pic was worth sharing. Andrew is Superman after letting himself go. Notice the chunk.


\
Today was my Ashleigh's Birthday.



We rode in this:


I had to ride in the front with the driver, (I was the "Limo Chaperon") but it was still pretty awesome.



We went to a place in Temecula called Libby Lues where they do little girl's hair and make up. They get four choices. It was fascinating for me cuz I learned 4 new hair styles to practice. Here are some pictures from that.









And finally we returned to Ashleigh's for Pizza and Cake and presents and Silly String.


The day ended with hearing Pastor Judah preach at GC. All in all, a fantastic day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sounds Like Natella said...

I'm finally getting around to posting comments. Oh my word! That birthday party is quite possibly the cutest one I've ever seen! Makes me wish I was her friend so I could play too!

I love your costume. And that picture of Andrew is awesome. I thought he was kidding when he said he was going to be a fat Superman. So I called him "Super Fat Man"!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home